Business Services 702.597.7777
Mon - Sun 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Computer workstation usage:
- Computer terminal: Up to 5 minutes (min.) - $5
- Additional minutes: $1 per minute
- Computer printouts: $1 per page
- Single-sided black & white: $0.25 per page
- Double-sided black & white: $0.50 per page
- Incoming: $1 per page
- Outgoing: $5 for first three pages, $2 each additional page
- International: Available upon request
- Various office supplies available
Email (plus tax):
- Black & White: $2 per page
- Color: $2.50 per page
- Single/Double-sided: $1 per page
Cost of handling on incoming and outgoing packages (per box and in addition to shipping and materials).
- 0-15 lbs: $7
- 16-30 lbs: $12
- 31-50 lbs: $20
- 51-75 lbs: $25
- 76-99 lbs: $40
- Over 100 lbs: $0.60 per pound
Please Note: Packages will only be available for pickup during Business Center Hours. See above for hours. To ensure that a guest receives their package in a timely manner, please have it arrive 24-48 hours before the guest does. In addition, all packages should be labeled as follows:
First Name, Last Name - HOTEL GUEST
Excalibur Hotel and Casino
3850 Las Vegas Blvd,
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Shipping Mailing Services (We Don't Have Labels)
- Please include your Hotel Reservation number on all mailing labels of package shipments.
- All prices subject to change.
- Shipments into and out of the Excalibur Hotel are subject to receiving and handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
- Receiving, delivery, handling, and/or storage fees are payable at the time of initial service.
Located at Front Desk Reception. If you are facing the Front Desk, go left towards the Bell Desk. The Business Center is located between the Bell Desk right next to Concierge Services.
Self-Park – Parking Garage Area (Rotunda Entrance)
Take the garage walkway over to the entrance, once inside head towards the Race & Sportsbook and keep walking down the casino floor until you see the reception desk behind the Lobby Bar and MGM Rewards Desk.
Self-Park – Royal Garage
Take the walkway up, entering into the casino. Keep to the right side, passing Johnny Rocket’s on the left and there will be the reception desk near the Lobby Bar. The Business Center is next to the Concierge and Mobile Check-In.
Self-Park – Resort Garage
Take the walkway up, entering into the casino. Keep to the left side and pass Baja Fresh and Dick’s Last Resort heading towards the Box Office. Keep straight passing the Box Office on the left and the Business Center will be straight ahead between Mobile Check-In and Concierge.
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sun||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|